As part of our regular deepweb and darkweb sweeps, we identified a credible threat actor in one of the darkweb markets who was selling the database of Indian Blood Donors comprising of 12,400+ users’ records.
The leaked database includes the following fields:
- Blood Group
- Mobile Number
- Donor Name
- Email ID
- Last Contacted Details
- Pin Code
- Registration Date
- Login Password
Cyble researcher have validated the leak as well.
Cyble has indexed this leak on their data breach monitoring and notification platform, AmiBreached.com – people who’re concerned about their information exposure, can register on the platform to ascertain the risks.
We recommend people to:
- Never share personal information, including financial information over the phone, email or SMSs
- Use strong passwords and enforce multi-factor authentication where possible
- Regularly monitor your financial transaction, if you notice any suspicious transaction, contact your bank immediately.
- Turn-on automatic software update feature on your computer, mobile and other connected devices where possible and pragmatic
- Use a reputed anti-virus and internet security software package on your connected devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile
- People who are concerned about their exposure in darkweb can register at AmiBreached.com to ascertain their exposure.
Cyble is a US-based cyber threat intelligence company with the express mission to provide organizations with real-time views of their supply chain cyber threats and risks.